We want to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
Who can join?
All patients are welcome to join our PPG.
How often does the PPG meet?
We run regular PPG meetings face to face at the practice.
Why should you join?
- To make a difference in your community by helping to improve the surgery and its services.
- To meet other patients and share ideas.
- To learn more about how the surgery works and how you can get involved in your care.
- To link with other groups locally within the area.
What is the PPG not for?
- Discussing personal or individual healthcare issues.
- Not valuing other members’ contributions and viewpoints.
Benefits of joining the PPG
- Patients benefit from the opportunity to recommend improvements and raise issues which can lead to action. They also get a better awareness of how Amwell Group Practice operates.
- The practice benefits from improved communication with patients and the potential for a mutual, respectful relationship.
How to join
If you are interested in joining the PPG, please speak to a member of staff at the surgery.
- The PPG is a consultative group. This means that it cannot make decisions on behalf of the surgery. However, the surgery will take the PPG’s views into account when making decisions about its services.
- The PPG is independent of the surgery. This means that it is not controlled by the surgery and is free to express its own views.
We hope you will consider joining the PPG and helping us to make our surgery the best it can be.